who is going to Qpr

B4ev6is

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well i do care mate

Police read these sort of thing i do not want being searched for something i have not done. But if someone did search me they can i

Have nrothing to hide. 

Unless KBB plants something on you, I wouldn't put it past him, he's evil

2 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Unless KBB plants something on you, I wouldn't put it past him, he's evil

I have heard he did this before, so watch out, putting remarks on a forum the next thing the dude was arrested... Have you seen Making a Murderer on Netflix.? That was him... watch out B4.

3 hours ago, robster1 said:

Obviously a quiet day on the news front .I am going to this one. Going with my Dad, my lad, my Dads' Lad and me Dads' Lads' Lad (that would be my Lad). Us Lads (and Dads' Lads') are going to get behind Dazzas' Lads.   

That's a lorra lorra lads!

20 hours ago, philmycock said:

KBB is in hiding, coked out of his skull, I hope he rots in hell, scum of the earth

Been in the cells for the last 24hours. Have had full body searches, cavity checks and a warm welcome from my cell mates. At least they didn't find my roadriders..... Had already taken them all watching homes under the hammer.

42 minutes ago, KBB said:

Been in the cells for the last 24hours. Have had full body searches, cavity checks and a warm welcome from my cell mates. At least they didn't find my roadriders..... Had already taken them all watching homes under the hammer.

I swear if I find out you've planted any roadriders on B4 I'll give you a Chelsea smile, that's the Derby Way!

2 hours ago, angieram said:

We're going - great  to be back on the road with the mighty Rams after our enforced break. 

Never been to QPR - what's it like for away fans?

Put your watch back about 25 years angieram. 

Small,  cramped and a bit medieval. ...

But enough about Billy Davies  (oops-wrong thread).

On the upside - if the match is truly dire, an 80th minute escape will get you to shepherds bush market by full time ☺

28 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Put your watch back about 25 years angieram. 

Small,  cramped and a bit medieval. ...

But enough about Billy Davies  (oops-wrong thread).

On the upside - if the match is truly dire, an 80th minute escape will get you to shepherds bush market by full time ☺

I always stay to the (bitter?) end me. But I fully expect us to start winning again now I will be there to cheer them on. :)

4 minutes ago, angieram said:

I always stay to the (bitter?) end me. But I fully expect us to start winning again now I will be there to cheer them on. :)

I'm sure we will. Actually rather hoping those decent MK chaps will roll over for us before QPR. ...

I shall be arriving by charabanc down the Great West Road for this one.

See ya there.

3 hours ago, angieram said:

We're going - great  to be back on the road with the mighty Rams after our enforced break. 

Never been to QPR - what's it like for away fans?

It's proper **** hole but the view is alright as long you're ain't in the corner on the right side behind the goal upper (you'll understand what I mean if you see it) anyway hope you both have a great evening as long with a away win or not..... Lol

On 09/02/2016 at 23:45, B4ev6is said:

All i was saying i am going to this one i did nrothing wrong but was curiose who else is planning on going.

Hope you enjoy the day my friend, bring back the points!!

Archived