New Manager Odds

Srg

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, irobinson said:

not yet - he sat out his contract at home - and now this has expired - he only won the Champions league for them!!!

Not quite. He managed Shalke last year but resigned after one season because they won 2 in 10 at the end of the season and didn't qualify for the CL.

Also, the season they won the CL, I believe he took over in March? 

Well im my decision to wait for more places to display odds it seems paddypower have removed all the odds they had. But update, Moyes is now the favourite on SkyBet. then Rowett, Pearson, Rodgers, Monk. 

2 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

He'll only be favourite because a few bet on him (likely do to Bris' words).

Yes, that's how odds work. And it'll be more to do with the Birmingham Mail's article on it.

I have a relative who has been doing some building work at a DCFC employees house and last week prior to the Preston game, he told my relative that Clement was on the way out and Derby had Harry Redknapp lined up! I completely dismissed this as mischief making at the time given what Mel had said at the forum about not sacking Clement, and hope it still is,  about Redknapp coming

2 minutes ago, dcfc the 1 4me said:

I have a relative who has been doing some building work at a DCFC employees house and last week prior to the Preston game, he told my relative that Clement was on the way out and Derby had Harry Redknapp lined up! I completely dismissed this as mischief making at the time given what Mel had said at the forum about not sacking Clement, and hope it still is,  about Redknapp coming

We will bring in Harry for the last game of the season. Play off final, Bent to score 3 mins from time. Harry cries. The end!

Archived