New Manager Odds

Srg

45 minutes ago, Srg said:

CaxFjYCVAAAwevf.jpg:large

No to every one except Rogers, who wouldn't touch us with a bargepole...  

The majority of Swansea fans weren't exactly cut up about Monk going and they lost a lot of their tikka takka style under him.

Philips has less experienced than PC FFS

Moyes will give us more of the same strong at the back, would rather not loose than win stuff we've been watching all season.

Sherwood is a complete gobsh**e.

Pearson is a lunatic and the owner of the worlds worst haircut.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

can anyone do a screenshot from oddschecker please?

According to oddschecker SkyBet are the only people with any odds so far. 

EDIT: I'll let you know who they have on long odds (after Pearson):

Wassall; Rowett; Poyet; Warburton; Bruce; Nuno Esperito Santo; Clough; Pepe Mel; Craig Short; Des Walker; Paul Jewell :lol:

31 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

If he thinks the situation's stable then he obviously hasn't been on here in the last 24 hours ?

There is stability outside this forum and even in it .When you started watching the Rams in 1958 this doesn't even come close to some of the **** we've been through.

19 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

According to oddschecker SkyBet are the only people with any odds so far. 

EDIT: I'll let you know who they have on long odds (after Pearson):

Wassall; Rowett; Poyet; Warburton; Bruce; Nuno Esperito Santo; Clough; Pepe Mel; Craig Short; Des Walker; Paul Jewell :lol:

there's a few usual suspects missing there.

Rodgers would be class but he's still one of the faves for the England job & is he bigger than us?

I still think we're an attractive prospect compered to a few low prem teams. If i was a manager id rather manage a Derby than a sunderland etc. We have a bit of money to spend a decent academy and might be a better option long term for someone.

Build at this lever get promoted and stay up rather than take on a selling prem club with debt on the verge of relegation. We'd make sense for a moyes etc to be interested plus no jobs available as yet in the prem 

12 minutes ago, DCFCArmy said:

Rodgers or Pearson from that list for me, the rest don't really fill me with great confidence, esp Phillips.

he won't go with Phillips - made one mistake already on a rookie - he won't again

Rodgers or Moyes for me (Pearson is a looney tune and he knows a lot about Ostriches lol

Archived