New Manager Odds

Srg

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have anything against KP but appointing him but seem like a strange decision after all of this. Monk, Rodgers, Moyes and begrudgingly, Pearson have all done good work in the past.

Sherwood and I'll support someone else.  

It won't be KP, surely they'd have given him the job till the end of the season if that was going to happen!

Can't say any of those names are particularly inspiring though... 

Without me trawling through 1000s of comments (I'm impressed the servers haven't gone into meltdown!) has anything been mentioned about Moyes being at Craven Cottage on Saturday?

1 minute ago, Mountain Ram said:

It won't be KP, surely they'd have given him the job till the end of the season if that was going to happen!

Can't say any of those names are particularly inspiring though... 

Without me trawling through 1000s of comments (I'm impressed the servers haven't gone into meltdown!) has anything been mentioned about Moyes being at Craven Cottage on Saturday?

Yes

we need someone who has the best odds of

a) playing the free flowing attacking football we all love

b) capable of making us a credible and believable top two promotion side 

this means taking on a proven manager who has produced our style of football with his previous clubs

c)has the team on his side or at least doing as he bids to achieve success

much as i dont like him personally,that doesnt matter so id say pearson fits the bill or preferably rodgers...

if we cant have all of these things in a manager/coach then its back to square one and my feeling is that unless we go for broke now,whilst we have a generous owner on board,then our chance will be blown and we are back to living in forests deluded world...forever 

If Morris really does want a yes man then maybe Wassall/Phillips may get an extended run at the job.

However, with the ambition and financial muscle Morris has, I think he will try and lure a big name. Moyes or Rodgers would be a real statement of intent and you can't doubt the pedigree of either, even if both have had a few setbacks more recently.

Just now, ilkleyram said:

If he thinks the situation's stable then he obviously hasn't been on here in the last 24 hours ?

Always nice when responses have been pre-made for you :lol:

Archived