Interesting that there is no noise from the players

Sparkle

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think players ever say much after a sacking. What so you expect, "Thank **** he's gone, never liked him", or "I'm devastated, I'm going ask for a transfer"?

When they finally get interviewed it'll be the same old cliches. I've stopped listening to what players say for the most part. It's what they do on the pitch that counts, nothing else.

If it's true that both SM and PC lost the dressing room, it's bad news.  The players have one job, to do exactly as the head coach and his assistants tell them to do.  The only thing he should hear from them is yes boss, got it boss.  Maybe our next coach should be the iron rod type. 

On the topic though, am glad they are not expressing an opinion, a sign of things to come perhaps.

No Rotherham players tweeted after Redfearn was sacked either (just checked), Clement wasn't here long enough to really build strong relationships with the players like Mourinho for example at Chelsea.

I'm kinda glad they have kept quiet, whilst ultimately Clement has been the one to lose his job, he's not the only one that hasn't done enough over the last few months, any tweet would probably end up with a load of abusive replies from the social media numbnuts telling them to f off back to wherever.

9 hours ago, Monkeytennis12345 said:

The silence is very deafening ! I think that says it all........

Whoever the players were playing for in the last few weeks, it sure as hell wasn't for PC. I wonder why.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:whistle:

So, exactly what do you expect them say? 

Archived