Who next?

Sparkle

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deluded if you think we can get Rodgers, that'd be the dream. The guy nearly won the league with Liverpool.

Also thinking the same thing with Moyes, no way he'd drop to the Championship. But fear rules my head on this one and I'm genuinely terrified of the prospect of suffering David Moyes. You thought Clement was defensive......

14 minutes ago, derby1884 said:

If we get Moyes or Rodgers it would be a massive statement as both have been in very high profile managerial jobs. If people think we will play free flowing football under someone like Moyes then they will be disappointment. We would be very defensive. Rodgers' style would be better but I just cannot see either of them coming here. Both have been Champions League and top divisions managers, they would not step down unless we paid them a huge amount.

Well Clement was the highest paid manager in the league wasn't he? Maybe we will do the same for the next manager as well.

My first choice is Warburton though, second choice is Rowett. 

Rodgers is shooting high, but he loaned us Wisdom and Ibe and always spoke of our club as having the same characteristics of Liverpool ... great support, emphasis on playing the game the right way with attacking football etc etc. Who knows.

Seriously, would Derby fans laud Rowett so much if it wasn't for the Derby and Burton connection. 

He looks competent but nothing special. 

We, well I, want someone decent, proven and exciting as next manager. Preferably with a great working knowledge of the championship and how to get through 46 blummin tough games.

3 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

We need a big character with club and international experience to give this squad a kick up the ar*se and galvanise the faithfull at the Ipro..................

IGOR.           IGOR.         IGOR.      

OSR, you could be right. What does Wassall do when the new manager comes? Short and Walker must have been told something.  Who will run the Academy? Presumably Peacock and a couple of others will be sweating.

54 minutes ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

Any one know who is the favourite with bookies ???

Nothing are on at the moment mate. Some delusional wanted Mourinho lol ffs

Archived