Who next?

Sparkle

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't want Rodgers or Moyes..

I guess it will depend who is available in the summer - for sure he will be lining whoever it is well in advance..I wanted Warburton when he was made available last season but can't see him leaving Rangers when they are heading back to the top division

If we get Moyes or Rodgers it would be a massive statement as both have been in very high profile managerial jobs. If people think we will play free flowing football under someone like Moyes then they will be disappointment. We would be very defensive. Rodgers' style would be better but I just cannot see either of them coming here. Both have been Champions League and top divisions managers, they would not step down unless we paid them a huge amount.

On what I've seen, be sad if it's Moyes. Could surprise me, but his teams have always been dour. It only really worked at Everton, and even then it had got a bit stale when he left.

Rowett would be awesome. He lives locally, knows the club, and has dealt with difficult owners and conditions at Birmingham.

Failing that... Monk, Warburton got a good mention before, Pearson... But please not Moyes. Overpaid and overrated.

Rodgers could be great, but only if he swears off that turgid stuff from the last year of his time at Liverpool. Seems a bit of a knob on a personal level though.

Totally shocked. What would make the decision even more unfathomable would be if someone extremely good and proven hadn't already been lined up. When I heard the news I hoped Rogers. If it's truly Wassall until the end of the season, it's just embarrassing and I want no part of it.

Archived