Roos loan to AFC Wimbledon

CornwallRam

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wimbledon fans seem to really rate Roos and has helped them get into the league 2 play-offs:

Roos came and reality with every cross yesterday, and that's what we have missed, he has done brilliant since coming in, I would be happy to keep him next season

ROOOOS! Love him, has been pretty decent for us.

He's made some amazing acrobatic saves too, always a joy to watch them

His kicking was a pain in the arse against us, was basically your best playmaker (Carlisle fan)

I think he will tbh! Excellent replacement for Shea, and it feels like he gets better every week sometimes

• 1 month later...
On 24 April 2016 at 16:54, B4ev6is said:

To be fair to the lad he did brilliently in capital one cup and fa

Cup last season do not rule him out yet and for a goal keeper he is still young and most dont come good until about 25 or 26 years old.

I agree , most keepers Can still be top keepers up till nearly 40 plus , look at Brad friedel etc , I think he's a promising goaly just needs to find himself 

15 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

I agree , most keepers Can still be top keepers up till nearly 40 plus , look at Brad friedel etc , I think he's a promising goaly just needs to find himself 

I'd argue Friedel's had more than enough time to find himself. At 40 plus, he must be sick of looking. :) 

On ‎25‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 13:10, VulcanRam said:

I'd argue Friedel's had more than enough time to find himself. At 40 plus, he must be sick of looking. :) 

Behind the fridge. Always the last place you look.

Archived