Shotton to Birmingham

CornwallRam

1 hour ago, trevor1946 said:

quite a few glad to see him go,mystified why we brought a premiership player on good wages to sit on a bench .

And that's on a good day,.i'm sorry,Whitbread-Dawkins-Pearce-Shotton,These type of signings,on wages

alone, before the new recruitment policy would be unacceptable,and could be more to follow

Dawkins was a good player.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Mafiabob said:

Would of thought he would have legendary status on here seeing as he scored the equaliser against the Red Dogs on his debut....

Not a bad player, not a great player... Wish him well

Should of, would of, could of. Sorry, I'm a chronic grammar Nazi. It's time we opened a debate on the whole would of/would have situation, and no better post than this one which utilises both. Apologies again. (I can't help it!!!)

17 minutes ago, Reithe glas said:

Should of, would of, could of. Sorry, I'm a chronic grammar Nazi. It's time we opened a debate on the whole would of/would have situation, and no better post than this one which utilises both. Apologies again. (I can't help it!!!)

How how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Rampage said:

Albentosa, Shotton and Pearce out with Buxton fit for five minutes. Rawson is still raw. ASKING FOR BIG TROUBLE in my opinion unless we sign a cracking centre half. Don't you BUY the new player before you SELL the others?

couldn't agree more complete turnabout why did we buy them in the first place? they were good enough then

Albentosa - i should imagine was actually a Mo Camara recommendation, I bet chris evans is ruing the day he kopped for that one.

pearce and shotton - i assume where both chris evans. 

Tbh Pearce on a free is not a bad signing, its just he doesn't want to be a reserve at 27 and therefore its misguided.

shotton for £1m is not far off Conor sammon territory.

11 hours ago, irobinson said:

goodbye - Albentossa next please...

He's playing in Spain for Malaga, and by all accounts has already proved our idiots, boo-boys and half-fans wrong.

A 27 year old spanish defender in a spanish team speaking spanish to one another is a totally different situation.

he's started 12 out of 21 games and was on the bench for the last match.

when he plays, he plays in keoghs position.

The problem with albentosa was repeated with Pearce.

too old to sit on the bench. Not good enough to get in the team.

never mind the language difficulty, the culture change, the insoles, and head coach who didn't really want him according to Eric Steele. 

Archived