Tom Huddlestone

RedSox

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a daft rumour anyway, Bruce is right, what plonker would sell any player for any price to their promotion rivals?

Maybe at the end of the season Bruce's price might be right.

On a separate point, Steve Bruce is a massive cock. I hear he has a smaller todger too. I have no idea how I know the size of footballers love lengths 

3 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

It was a daft rumour anyway, Bruce is right, what plonker would sell any player for any price to their promotion rivals?

On a separate point, Steve Bruce is a massive cock. I hear he has a smaller todger too. I have no idea how I know the size of footballers love lengths 

He is running out of contract so would be free. But if he plays like he played against us, that would be too expensive.

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28806428

27 minutes ago, eddie said:

That was our attempt to derail their season.

19 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Connor Sammon? I have a feeling Derby were falling about themselves when Ipswich cam in for him. 

Just an example of when it is good to pass a player on to your rivals :p

Archived