Tom Huddlestone

RedSox

5 minutes ago, Spanish said:

Giggs was very protected by manure and this was for me the reason why he had a long and successful playing career.  we threw Huddlestone in at the deep ends game after game.  I remember a Chelsea friend of mine saying it would shorten his efectiveness

manures about right! MUFC are in the s88t now!!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Difference is, all of those are links apart from Olsson. It's one thing to say "monitoring/interested in" etc, or to say we've bid for an unnamed player, but it's quite another to say we've actually bid X amount for a specific player. Together with the fact his name's been mentioned before, I think we're after him.

Point is, even though we might not sign anyone else this window, I highly doubt Sam Rush is sat at his desk playing Candy Crush. Inquiries will be made, bids will be registered, and a player might even join.

I think we're finished and we've been told the truth, that's it. Sam Rush has his feet up on the desk checking out summer holidays in Benidorm and online deals for factor 15 head cream whilst the scouts are out there compiling a list of players for the summer with 2 possible outcomes.

Agents will be trying to force moves for their players feeding the media with ****** trying to drum up interest, Derby being the big spenders is an easy link. 

Finished barring injuries was the official PC statement

Forsyth is still well away and Lowe seems to have had a lengthy setback so the situation has changed .

Also it sounds as though Thorne may have a trapped spinal nerve if his back problem is causing his calf problem.

We shall see.............................

8 hours ago, King Kevin said:

Hope we don't do a Forest like they did with Wilson ,sell for a million and buy back at a higher price.

Like Shackell you mean?

Archived