Ross Mccormack

ColchesterRam

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, tomsdubs said:

I agree I think they'd rather sell McCormack and keep Dembele which is why I can see them budging on the asking price slightly or more cash add ons instead. Sounds like they are going to offload one of the two anyway.

Isn't Dembele out of contract in the summer?

3 minutes ago, Srg said:

Think I read yesterday that Juve were looking at him - no doubt compensation would be involved as under 24.

Pretty much every big club in Europe are after him... he just needs to pick where he wants to go.

Do you think someone would come in with more cash than the compensation is likely to be to get in ahead of everyone else? Imagine Fulham would push for that over waiting to see what compo they might get, especially in an embargo situation.

6 minutes ago, WorksopRam said:

Messi would definitely guarantee us promotion. 

No-one guarantee's promotion, as the risk of injury is always present. 

Imagine just for a moment, a world in which we signed Messi for £500m or whatever Barca would want, and then a few days later a report came out that he was out for the season. 

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

No-one guarantee's promotion, as the risk of injury is always present. 

Imagine just for a moment, a world in which we signed Messi for £500m or whatever Barca would want, and then a few days later a report came out that he was out for the season. 

Flashbacks of playing Zenit in a friendly in Summer '14...

*shudder*

• 2 weeks later...

Boro fan, I am 80% sure we will get McCormack, we have been tracking him for a while, I would much rather have Bamford as he really proved himself in our team last season...my worry is that McCormack just wont fit in with our system so I think he is a big gamble...and if we get him and it does not work out for him what would be the best price we could get back in a seasons time..my guess would be £4m tops, for that reason its Bamford all day long for me.

7 minutes ago, fridge said:

Boro fan, I am 80% sure we will get McCormack, we have been tracking him for a while, I would much rather have Bamford as he really proved himself in our team last season...my worry is that McCormack just wont fit in with our system so I think he is a big gamble...and if we get him and it does not work out for him what would be the best price we could get back in a seasons time..my guess would be £4m tops, for that reason its Bamford all day long for me.

I read somewhere that you're getting rid of Kike to fund the Mcormack deal, is this true and does Adomah still want to leave? Whenever I have seen both players play they have performed well, I personally believe that they fit perfectly into your system.

Archived