Callum O'Dowda - Confirmed to Bristol City

Srg

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Zak10 said:

From those highlights he looks quite a prospect. Great control and deceptively quick. We really should sign him up if possible. Reminds me a little of Gareth Bale..... anyone?

No, just you. Nothing like firing up the hype train before he's signed. 

12 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Can see the u21s getting a big shake up in the summer, what with the training ground upgrades and the likes of Calero, Koblez and McDonald out of contract.

Load of Koblez. Papahet. It is Koblenz. :D I agree with what you say.

1 hour ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Reminds you of Gareth Bale? Wow. Just you. 

I gotta admit I'm totally with Zak10, when I saw the YouTube compilation he totally reminded me of Bale, very similar style of player if that vid's anything to go by! No pressure like!

I've only just seen the video, but you can tell he's an unbelievably gifted player.

He has a very quick mind, quick feet to match and a lot of pace. He also looks comfortable at picking passes and getting his foot in. 

For me, based on what he could potentially become, he would be the best signing of the January window. 

1 hour ago, Cam the Ram said:

@Bris Vegas How much do you trust Graeme Bailey's info on this one? Obviously HITC has been quite good for Derby news lately, but from my recollection Bailey has got so much stuff wrong in the past.

Bailey is Boro fan. 

2 hours ago, Cam the Ram said:

@Bris Vegas How much do you trust Graeme Bailey's info on this one? Obviously HITC has been quite good for Derby news lately, but from my recollection Bailey has got so much stuff wrong in the past.

I trust him as most of his stuff, development stuff, comes off. Situations change though but from I was told, it should be done by Friday unless a PL big boy comes in.

Archived