World Darts

Ovis aries

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Hope you had a great time at the darts @Doodle ?. You or anyone else watching the final? Great match

It was great mate. Great atmosphere plenty of beer. Got back from Norwich in time for the final  on the telly. Just a pity the football put a downer on the trip 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Any shouts for the PDC World Darts Championship? 

Early shock as number 3 seed Peter Wright crashes out against Toni Alcinas. 

My money on Gary Anderson but wouldn't be surprised to see one of the lower seeds reach the final this year, competition really seems to have hotted up since Phil Taylors decline started.

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

Any shouts for the PDC World Darts Championship? 

Hard to back against MVG, but I did put £5 on Michael Smith @ 22/1 a few weeks back for a bit of interest. He should give me a reasonable run for my money at the very least.

1 hour ago, Kamikaze said:

I got Gerwyn Price @125/1 before his win in the Grand Slam! So fingers crossed (he's into 25 now and in the easier half)

As always cheering on Jelle Klassen too

Ooo that’s a really good price now.

Klaasen has been a favourite of mine since I watched him win the BDO final.

as for the winner, can’t see past MVG myself, unless someone knocks him out early. Then your looking at Anderson, followed by a host of capable players....Smith, Wade, Cross, Price

2 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

I got Gerwyn Price @125/1 before his win in the Grand Slam! So fingers crossed (he's into 25 now and in the easier half)

As always cheering on Jelle Klassen too

Klassen seemed such a talent when he burst on to the scene but he's never really kicked on.

Archived