key to for sucess tonight

B4ev6is

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only way I see them scoring is deflection... that's how we have conceded this season. (Seriously, how many we have conceded otherwise? Our defence will be best in the end of the season.)

Our attack will take care of the rest, whatever it's moment of brilliance from Martin, Ince or Butterfield.... It could be Russell running faster than defenders or Bryson with excelletn second wave run...I don't care.

Job will be done.

5 hours ago, Ambitious said:

The sad truth is that Huddlestone is barely a shadow of the player he once was. In fact, 70-80% of their fan base want him out of the starting line-up to accommodate a young Arsenal defender in midfield. 

If he starts, I think we need to target him. He's obviously a liability and has been described as ponderous on a number of occasions. 

If Bryson, with his energy, can get at him then we could hit them on the counter from their own half. 

He'll score a 30yrd now we've said it. But the only people who rate him anymore are Derby fans. 

He's slow, lazy or thick (whatever the reason he doesn't track runs) and in between the odd Hollywood pass it's Shackell like snail passes to the nearest fullback. 

Well, that's the PL Huddlestone. Unless he's upped his game since relegation.

Plenty to worry about. But not him

Archived