Huge thank you for participating in my research study :-)

bendevos

A couple of weeks ago I started conducting a survey as part of a university research project on behalf of DCFC. I'd just like to say a huge thank you to everyone who took the time to participate - the response was overwhelming and the results very interesting. I'll be delivering this to the club in a fortnight's time and I'm sure your view will be heard. For those who haven't taken part yet and who'd like to do so, there is still time, please visit www.sportmanagementderby.co.uk, it should only last a couple of minutes. I'll also be publishing the results on there if you're interested.

Thanks again for your time and support and fingers crossed we get promoted this season!!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 16/11/2015, 07:36:39, CornwallRam said:

Should also have had the option of going to the games with family and friends - I travel to matches with my daughter and meet up with friends inside.

That's a fair point, thank you very much. 

On 16/11/2015, 07:38:43, CornwallRam said:

Surely in a general sporting model (that doesn't involve the rather wonderful Mel Morris), the idea is to engage with then fans and make as much money out of them as possible?

I think DCFC is doing their best to keep fans happy, as do most modern sports orginisations. I don't think the money they make out of their fans adds up to that much compared with investment and sponsorship.

On 27/11/2015, 06:58:40, Boycie said:

If you've got any friends at Leicester or Forest I think our patience may ware a little thin Mr Ben.

;)

Not sure what you mean Boycie, but be rest assured I do actually support the Rams. I can't speak for all my friends unfortunately.....

12 minutes ago, bendevos said:

That's a fair point, thank you very much. 

I think DCFC is doing their best to keep fans happy, as do most modern sports orginisations. I don't think the money they make out of their fans adds up to that much compared with investment and sponsorship.

The majority of the money in football comes from Sky...which comes from fans paying to watch games. Consequently, it's all part of the engagement/ money making process.

Archived