hey guys need some help

B4ev6is

I am just wandering you know sheiffield wednesday game were does roadrider stop? As always gone in my dad car.

How is easy is it to change someone name on the ticket if brought on away membership as stwards check on the for your names.

As a friend of mine might be want to go with me. I have known him since I was 16 were both 30 now.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Have a great time B4, I'm really happy for you that you've sorted some travel out for yourself.  Well done pal.

up the Rams!

You going????

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I am just wandering you know sheiffield wednesday game were does roadrider stop? As always gone in my dad car.

How is easy is it to change someone name on the ticket if brought on away membership as stwards check on the for your names.

As a friend of mine might be want to go with me. I have known him since I was 16 were both 30 now.

You will be fine. Bus pulls up very close. No need to worry about names on tickets. If you trust your mate you will be fine. Enjoy. 

5 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

You will be okay without changing the names mate - not sure I've ever seen a ticket with a name on it? 

Have a great time and bring us back the 3 points!

Archived