Keogh wins MOTM as Ireland draw

North_Stand_Ram

28 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

None of that 'many' is Irish.

Isn't it more likely to be those blissfully unaware that it is a different country.

I really don't think it's a matter of being unaware, it's feeling a connection. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, WorksopRam said:
7 hours ago, WorksopRam said:

Phil Neville 59 England Caps Man United Roy McFarland 28 England Caps Derby County......enough said.........

8 hours ago, WorksopRam said:

Agree with the point being made but Gary Cahill is a brilliant defender imo and deserves his England place. In fact England are really good at the back aren't they? 

But we all know the bottom clubs play merry go round with expensive crap players who are signed because they are "Premier League experience" (usually clinging onto it for dear life) 

The the sort of players I hope we don't sign when it's our turn to try to survive. 

Quick get John O'Shea and Craig Gardner in. Proven PL players!! Yep, proven to struggle

5 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Well done the paddies, pleased for Hendrick, Keogh and Christie especially. Its great that there'll be a DCFC presence in France. That's if they're all still here that is!

Keogh has been absolutely magnificent in recent matches for Ireland - absolutely delighted for him.

Keogh is a great player, a loyal team member, and a real asset to the Rams.

Mozza told me this during one of the Rams off periods when Richard was taking risks and costing us the odd goal.

MOTM? Keep this standard up and he will be POTY.

Given the standard of our players this season that accolade will mean a lot!

13 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

They are not part of the UK, so they are not a home nation. Piss all to do with what my opinion is.

You are right....it does seem rather straight forward.

Well done indeed....Hope Ireland can manage to do better at the finals than 2012 !  Keogh played well...again !

Archived