Keogh wins MOTM as Ireland draw

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bridgford Ram said:

Or put him in the shop window that much that we lose him in January.  He is playing that well.

Hope not, but wonder if another Christian Daily moment will arrive, where we wonder how a centre half can be worth so much money!

15 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

I haven't the foggiest how any of them played

I'm utterly baffled as to what you have actually contributed to the thread, and why you bothered.

29 minutes ago, eddie said:

I'm utterly baffled as to what you have actually contributed to the thread, and why you bothered.

I believe he was refering to the atmospheric conditions second half, when it was nigh on impossible to see the middle of the pitch due to fog.

9 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I believe he was refering to the atmospheric conditions second half, when it was nigh on impossible to see the middle of the pitch due to fog.

Consider me whooshed.

Keogh was decent (as far as i could tell), and Hendrick was being played as a wide midfielder and didn't really do much...apart from mess up a clearance which nearly led to a goal for Bosnia.  But then Ireland generally play as if they don't want the ball at all...so it's difficult for a midfielder such as Hendrick to make a telling contribution. 

Archived