Super Paul Clement

Inverurie Ram

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A off game solid--clean sheet -a point away from home,, sounds good to me.

I Thought the championship was a league that was credited with any body can beat anybody on the day

It is a fact that other teams also have good players and would dearly like to put the Rams in their place by beating them .

It is a long hard season.If blackburn is a bad result,you aint seen nothing yet.

Isn't there a thread called "Super" Paul Clement? Has he gone down in our estimations?!?

Have to agree though, I'm always left impressed with what he has to say in his interviews. As a player, it must be great having to listen to him on the training pitch.

And just as important is the players seem to be buying into his philosophy now. I'm not saying they thought he was a clown or anything but early on it looked like some were not convinced but he's getting to know the players and they are getting to know him better.

I'm heartened by the photos from the training ground, there's a lot of smiling going on and that says to me as well as the hard work, there's enjoyment. 

Bringing in Philips is not to be underestimated either and I think that speaks volumes for Clement, he thought something was missing and addressed it.

I'm a happy ram this morning and I'm willing to bet there are quite a few clubs looking at our whole set up with a fair amount of envy.

COYR.

Delighted for him, we didn't come racing out of the blocks but each and every game it feels like the squad and Paul are getting more confident in their approach and bolder. Very enjoyable at the moment. Really eager for Mel and Paul to do it this year and it seems the fans are backing them as well. Its all good in Derby land at the moment.

I remember stating the obvious after 5 or 6 games saying that Clement needs to learn and learn quickly. Thankfully he is.

Glad he took your advice, Mostyn

:ph34r:

Isn't there a thread called "Super" Paul Clement? Has he gone down in our estimations?!?

Have to agree though, I'm always left impressed with what he has to say in his interviews. As a player, it must be great having to listen to him on the training pitch.

He has a win ratio of 42.6% - not too sure what % he would need to become 'Super'?

I was thinking that super Rams ... Is a manager like a star striker ?  .. To be " a great" Or a confirmed local hero I always think 1 in 2 is the marker 

look at the list of legends in many clubs .. 1 in 2 and we will probably recognise and remember them 

I don't think we're doing anything particularly different from the first set of games, there was a bit of tinkering with the formations that seems to have settled down a bit now, but we were bossing most games and were unlucky in that teams were having one or two chances against us and they were going in, now the luck has evened out and teams that have one or two chances against us rarely score.

its looking good that's for sure, the only team that's looked good against us is Leeds so far and they've got no chance now they've got a dinosaur in charge.

Archived