Super Paul Clement

Inverurie Ram

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Burnley is turning into a big game.

It will not have a massive effect overall. We could lose and then go on a 5 match winning spree or we could win and lose the next 2 league games...football's like that, but the main thing will be confidence. The players look like they need a boost.

We just need to get back to believing in the team again, and them in themselves.

It was only a few weeks back we were praising PC and the players for the job they were doing, overcoming a tricky start to make up all that ground!

Fans need to leave the past where it belongs, this talk of the last 2 seasons showing us as serial bottlers is nonsense, we lost unluckily in a one off game, and were decimated by multiple injuries in 2 key positions last year.

Get behind them, support and enjoy, believe it or not these are great times to be a Rams fan, it'll either end in success this season or we'll dust ourselves off and go again next year.

Great club, great infrastructure and great owner, we just need to get back to being great fans, as @loweman2's picture thread has shown we once were.

A multitude of players don't suddenly lose form to this extent over night. The defence looks like a sieve, very McClaren-esque, and we look completely devoid of ideas in attack. 

I'd give Clement three more games to get this right, then we need to start considering our options.

Time to rethink if the gamble was worth it.

30 odd million spent and we are no better than we were last season, I might argue that with a more experienced coach, the players might have gelled better this season.

I do like Paul, but looking at the camera  footage on Sky tonight of him he looked lost.

Come on Mel it's your cash!

The future's looking bleak for the poor bloke at the minute. 

He's clearly an intelligent coach, who will no doubt make it in the game, but he's got to be baffled at where to go from here. 

I'd be stunned if he is the head coach come the game against Ipswich. 

Archived