Super Paul Clement

Inverurie Ram

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Early days yet and I am sure his ambition and tenacity will continue to create success .I think he has been very cautious with tactics and formation within the team during the early start of this season and would hope to see a more offensive faster style of play as the squad hopefully develop and grow in confidence.

Not privy to behind the scenes in training or what goes on behind closed doors ,but the fact that we are developing a team of people to analyse the opposition ,bringing in people like Kevin Phillips to assist all sounds very promising.

A reserved start to the season but we are looking solid ,hard to score against and should improve game by game just hope if he proves to be competent that we will be able to keep other clubs from attracting him .

Early days yet and I am sure his ambition and tenacity will continue to create success .I think he has been very cautious with tactics and formation within the team during the early start of this season and would hope to see a more offensive faster style of play as the squad hopefully develop and grow in confidence.

Not privy to behind the scenes in training or what goes on behind closed doors ,but the fact that we are developing a team of people to analyse the opposition ,bringing in people like Kevin Phillips to assist all sounds very promising.

A reserved start to the season but we are looking solid ,hard to score against and should improve game by game just hope if he proves to be competent that we will be able to keep other clubs from attracting him .

This post has been quoted in today's I newspaper @ram1964, but changed in meaning somewhat.

2015-10-17_13.58.29.thumb.jpg.93b6849ab7

To be honest i'm not interested in PCs thoughts about coaching abroad, Carlo Ancelotti, or any of that blox 

i'm more interested on his thoughts about us, our team, what happens next.

I like that he seems to have a plan B .. Even if it hasn't always worked.

I like his thoughtful and honest appraisals of performances. Not many cliches as so many managers seem to spout so readily. I also like that he has given Hanson a chance or two and is not afraid of bruising a few ego's. I wish towards the end of games he was a bit more gung ho with substitutions. My only reservation is, does he have inspirational capabilities ? . The team seemed fired up against Brentford and I am hoping this is a positive sign that he does.

Regardless of anything the whole group needs time to get to know each other and become a unit. Not just in the playing sense but in the whole team spirit thing. It would be exceptional if they became invincibles overnight. The great thing is that with the players we have we will improve as it all drops in to place. Team spirit is always underestimated. When they have all been through some battles together they emerge stronger and more confident ?    Oh heck .. Serious head on today ! ??

This post has been quoted in today's I newspaper @ram1964, but changed in meaning somewhat.

2015-10-17_13.58.29.thumb.jpg.93b6849ab7

Def miss quoted at best ,just goes to prove what ever you say can be taken out of context  and used to another's purpose.Supose you just never know who could be reading the forum ,perhaps they would like to quote me on the following next time.

Derby county football club dispite it's many disappointments since the successful era of the late and great Brian Clough and Peter Taylor has a die hard loyal fan base equal to and. Better than any other club .irrespective of ownership,management,good bad and great players ,we have continued to support this club in strength both home and away.Considering the number of clubs within a 40 mile radius and the comparative size of Derby in comparison to other cities we should be proud of the number of supporters who unite to watch our team.Proud to be a derby supporter  for better or for worse ,we are Derby and all ways will be .

I give PC a lot of credit after today. He arrived to his first job with a strong squad including new signings, but had to settle on formation and strongest team. He probably had Will down as the main playmaker and promptly loses him for the season. Loses 2 midlfielders to injury in three of the first five games. He has gradually sorted it out and today we were dominant against strong opposition. The team looked settled, balanced and know the system. In the last two games, I wasn't thinking how much we were missing Hughsy. And its good that he is honest about us still needing to improve. Well done so far to PC. 

Archived