Rams footage just post what you like.

Curtains

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about this game can anyone remember it  

Pushing the memory bank a bit there Curtains!  Yes, I was there in the stand behind the goal, but details rather hazy - main memory is that it was embarrassingly easy, and more appropriately, it should have been a "cricket score" to the Rams!

Also, it is worth watching the Derby v. Spurs highlights after the Sheff. Utd.video. The save by Colin Boulton from Jimmy  Greaves was unbelievable -  not only had he ball got past him, but he held on to it, and JG could not believe that he hadn't scored.

This was part of a real purple patch from the newly promoted Rams : Spurs conceding 5, Arsenal 4 and iirc Liverpool 4, prompting Bill Shankley to opine that " it was no disgrace to lose to this Derby side".

Yes, we really were that good.

This is one of my all time fave game for so many reasons: 

Nice one....I was there and you kind of forgot how the goals went in given all the other stuff going on and the occasion.....how do Millwall still get away with this ****?  At least they are heading down the leagues where they belong...scum.

Cloughs finest..........Green; Webster, Robson, Durban, McFarland, Mackay, McGovern, Carlin, O'Hare, Hector, Hinton.

against

One, if not the best, Manchester United team of all time including Stepney, Dunne, Crerand, Ure, Sadler, Morgan, Stiles, Law, Charlton, Kidd, Best.

..................no contest!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kxzUYfOo50Q

Archived