You may have missed this...

sage

When Johnson was being interviewed by RD he said he hadn't met Clement as he was on holiday. 

I wonder if he is on holiday (would make sense on a personal level before kids go back to school) but surprising when players are coming in or is he on 'holiday' looking at a potential player, as Evans doesn't appear to be there either. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have seen nothing to indicate that PC is directly involved in signings

the new Derby way?  Coach is provided with players to coach.  The coach is merely an asset of the club and is as disposable as a player is?  

Mac went, club continues without a stumble.  Interesting to see what pans out but those looking at PC as a traditional manager may well be mistaken

Clement's on holiday?! During the transfer window deadline? And all this after he waited 4 minutes 52 seconds before a team talk and someone unknown wrote Chris Baird's name down twice?

Really concerned guys. This would never have happened under Clough.

Clement's on holiday?! During the transfer window deadline? And all this after he waited 4 minutes 52 seconds before a team talk and someone unknown wrote Chris Baird's name down twice?

Really concerned guys. This would never have happened under Clough.

I haven't criticised him for it. I said in many ways it's understandable. Just speculating in a positive way.:D

Waits for Ronnie to come in and add this to his list of reasons why Clement is unprofessional and not up to it.

not needed. There is enough to mock Ronnie for without accusing him of saying something he hasn't said. What he has said is that perhaps Clement should be under some pressure... which he is.

not needed. There is enough to mock Ronnie for without accusing him of saying something he hasn't said. What he has said is that perhaps Clement should be under some pressure... which he is.

Not to stick the knife in, but that's not what Ronnie said. He said he was going to be putting Clement under as much pressure as possible from now on in. 

Archived