Bradley Johnson signs for Derby City....

RamontheMoor

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only noticed because I checked my timeline this morning and saw I was following Bradley Johnson and thought I don't remember this. All Baird tweets deleted and the one about Eustace leaving password details in the locker are still there. Also that Raul Albentosa parody account that nobody really follows changed to Chris Baird too.

https://twitter.com/BradJohnson_15

https://twitter.com/C_Baird12 

When he was being Raul it was just not funny and it was stupid because he was actually on twitter. It's only funny when the player isn't on social media. Bit better as Raul. The Johnson one is funny, just as he was as Baird, just as he was as Eustace, and just as he was as Roberts.

When he was being Raul it was just not funny and it was stupid because he was actually on twitter. It's only funny when the player isn't on social media. Bit better as Raul. The Johnson one is funny, just as he was as Baird, just as he was as Eustace, and just as he was as Roberts.

I don't think any of them are funny at all. The deluded Brendan once had a funny exchange with Southampton, but has been cringeworthy since. 

The one exception, without doubt is The Big Sam, which is a parody of Allardyce, and it is one of the funniest twitter accounts in the history of twitter.

I don't think any of them are funny at all. The deluded Brendan once had a funny exchange with Southampton, but has been cringeworthy since. 

The one exception, without doubt is The Big Sam, which is a parody of Allardyce, and it is one of the funniest twitter accounts in the history of twitter.

The only one I find funny is whatever persona the GR3, Eust, Baird, Johnson guy takes on. Oh and USA Soccer Guy but he's not a parody of any specific person really.

The funniest thing about the parody accounts are the thickos who reply to them thinking it's a real account:

"Good luck mate! COYR!"

"Err mate be careful with that hashtag, #BJ is a bit dodgy LOL"

"Ah mate, all the best for the season, I'm just off to buy some tartan paint for the boss, but not before I wipe off the snot running down my cheek..."

etc...

I think after spending 28 years in this country and most of them involved in football like many of us he could name every team's full name through all the divisions. 

Maybe he's used to saying "City" for some reason 

none worry bruddas 

I think after spending 28 years in this country and most of them involved in football like many of us he could name every team's full name through all the divisions. 

none worry bruddas 

Footballers are thick

none worry bruddas 

Wayne Bridge was happy with the three points when Chelsea won the league cup final.

Just sat here thinking on from Tuesday's events, just when have we ever had such a final day transfer window. 

Who would have thought we would sign Bradley Johnson & Jacob Butterfield, we should have the rest of the Championship Sh1ting themselves. 

No longer can sides sit back and try to nullify our attacks nor can they bully our midfield either. 

Lets have it!

Archived