paul simpson.........bradley johnson

tommy johnson......tom ince

marco gabbiadini.....chris martin

paul kitson............andreas weimann

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do hope not.

Kuhl was a thug, one of the nastiest players I have seen play for Derby.

Harkes was a waste of space when at Derby.

Pembridge had few admirers at Derby, iirc received more abuse than Richard Keogh, and it was eminently more justified.

On a more positive note, Craig Forsyth should be pleased to be compared with Michael Forsyth, "Mr Reliable" with his consecutive appearances records, and who interestingly had three clubs in one day on the day he signed for Derby.

I do hope not.

Kuhl was a thug, one of the nastiest players I have seen play for Derby.

Harkes was a waste of space when at Derby.

Pembridge had few admirers at Derby, iirc received more abuse than Richard Keogh, and it was eminently more justified.

On a more positive note, Craig Forsyth should be pleased to be compared with Michael Forsyth, "Mr Reliable" with his consecutive appearances records, and who interestingly had three clubs in one day on the day he signed for Derby.

Pembo went on to Everton and did alright. Don't remember Kuhl being a thug, he got stuck in granted and was limited, but wouldn't put him in the thug category.

Kuhl was a decent player. 

I hope that Weimann ends up to be better than Kitson that's for sure. 

It does feel very reminiscent of that season when we were throwing the money around like mad. Hope it works out better than that one did..!

Remember Kuhl going out on loan and getting sent off for nutting someone...

Got called in by chairman to discuss why he did it. Kuhl replied that if he had hit him he wouldn't have knocked him out..,

Lionel Pickering.........Mel Morris

Hope its not the same 'Sweet Shop' syndrome  and PC has more success in welding them into a team than Cox did. Pickering's injection of money was ultimately Cox's downfall.

Phil Brown - Paul Clement :ph34r:

At least PC has all the backing he could ask for   /   Phil Brown had NONE - . he was used as a stooge by the 3 Amigos.

Khule was a thug. He could play a bit but was a nasty *******

There were times I was ashamed he was our captain

Pembridge was adept at getting lost on the wing / in the treatment room. He magically revived when he wanted to get into the Welsh squad. When he played for SW against us there were boos from all sides of the ground and he was removed before 1/2. time. They had his measure.

Kitson was a self-opinionated fancy Dan who made trouble everywhere he went and eventually ran out of clubs who would give him a job. His enjoyment on the pitch at Derby was in selling Gabbi .short.

How DARE you even write Harkes and Russell's names on the same line !!!

Hope its not the same 'Sweet Shop' syndrome  and PC has more success in welding them into a team than Cox did. Pickering's injection of money was ultimately Cox's downfall.

At least PC has all the backing he could ask for   /   Phil Brown had NONE - . he was used as a stooge by the 3 Amigos.

There were times I was ashamed he was our captain

Pembridge was adept at getting lost on the wing / in the treatment room. He magically revived when he wanted to get into the Welsh squad. When he played for SW against us there were boos from all sides of the ground and he was removed before 1/2. time. They had his measure.

Kitson was a self-opinionated fancy Dan who made trouble everywhere he went and eventually ran out of clubs who would give him a job. His enjoyment on the pitch at Derby was in selling Gabbi .short.

How DARE you even write Harkes and Russell's names on the same line !!!

Harkes used to drive me mental!

Ask Gary Nelson about Martin Kuhl.

I remember playing Barnsley away at Cristmas time and Kuhl was going round doing his 'hard man' thing and forgetting to play for us and pass to our players and this old woman next to me (must have been in her 70's) shouted 'Pack it in Kuhl, you dirty cnut!' - made my day. - it was bloody freezing! - (i think we won 1 nil - kitson penno iirc)

Archived