DCFC Lookalikes

leemark

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bucko......Bucko.....

I own the same grey polo shirt as Bucko, mine is also crinkley like Bucko's, my hair is cropped and when I was 21ish and I'd just been dumped, I grew a beard that was all weirdly gingerish and David Bellamyish meets homeless man in the bins at the back of Marks & Spencer's ish, kind of a beard. I have the carrier bag, maybe I should get someone to give one of my teeth a kick and regrow the beard to have that fantastic Bucko look.

I had my photo taken with Bucko after the FC Utrecht game and I was telling him that he's a wonderful player, and I just felt like Sid Little and so inadequate standing next to the great man, and Bucko I am not referring you to as Eddie Large at this point.

I can't wait for Super Jake Buxton to get back out on the pitch for us and for him to get really stuck in, he's a top lad.

7 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Bucko......Bucko.....

I own the same grey polo shirt as Bucko, mine is also crinkley like Bucko's, my hair is cropped and when I was 21ish and I'd just been dumped, I grew a beard that was all weirdly gingerish and David Bellamyish meets homeless man in the bins at the back of Marks & Spencer's ish, kind of a beard. I have the carrier bag, maybe I should get someone to give one of my teeth a kick and regrow the beard to have that fantastic Bucko look.

I had my photo taken with Bucko after the FC Utrecht game and I was telling him that he's a wonderful player, and I just felt like Sid Little and so inadequate standing next to the great man, and Bucko I am not referring you to as Eddie Large at this point.

I can't wait for Super Jake Buxton to get back out on the pitch for us and for him to get really stuck in, he's a top lad.

Blasphemous comment time. I hope Jake doesn't get more than a few minutes here and there, it will mean that the current centre halves are still together and playing well!

2 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Blasphemous comment time. I hope Jake doesn't get more than a few minutes here and there, it will mean that the current centre halves are still together and playing well!

I've lit the fire, now where are the pitchforks?

Archived