3rd kit

AshfieldRam

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wearing it V PNE... Am I missing something? They play in white and we're playing in an almost white blue???? What's wrong with second kit? Ah yes £££ say no more!! 

Their shorts are blue so therefore our 3rd kit will be used for Saturday aren't clashes with them. I like it by the way. I just ordered 4 shirts. (1 for me and 3 for niece and nephews) :) 

I remember back in the 90's my old PE teacher threatened to put me in detention unless I admitted Derby wore navy shorts.

That's because he was a youngster.

Gordon Hughes and Eddie Thomas were stars in black and white.

DEL, yep fair enough but when you hear some of the reasoning when teams change their colours for away games still seems strange? Maybe it's a darker blue than pics suggest. I like it too, just be far better with another sponsor. Bombardier was great name!! Still it's not Maxwell... Still got that shirt?

DEL, yep fair enough but when you hear some of the reasoning when teams change their colours for away games still seems strange? Maybe it's a darker blue than pics suggest. I like it too, just be far better with another sponsor. Bombardier was great name!! Still it's not Maxwell... Still got that shirt?

Understand what you mean. Haha still got it somewhere oh and Derbyshire as well. :) 

Heard a program once about how Norwich came to play in yellow, which the Chairman claimed was unique in the football league. He couldn't come up with a satisfactory answer as to why they needed an away strip.

Archived