3rd kit

AshfieldRam

two questions:

are we having one? And do we actually need one?

last couple of years we've always had 3 kits but there doesn't seem to be any talk or mention of it. Only trouble I could see us facing colour clash wise would be Sheffield Wednesday but the purple away kit shouldn't clash enough to warrant a third kit being released. Obviously there is the financial aspect for the club to make money from the shirt sales, which is why I believe one will be released eventually 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

two questions:

are we having one? And do we actually need one?

last couple of years we've always had 3 kits but there doesn't seem to be any talk or mention of it. Only trouble I could see us facing colour clash wise would be Sheffield Wednesday but the purple away kit shouldn't clash enough to warrant a third kit being released. Obviously there is the financial aspect for the club to make money from the shirt sales, which is why I believe one will be released eventually 

Brighton, Huddersfield, QPR and Reading and have blue and white stripes/hoops too...

Depends how purple the league considers the kit to be I guess

Also... Monies... :)

Brighton, Huddersfield, QPR and Reading and have blue and white stripes/hoops too...

Depends how purple the league considers the kit to be I guess

Also... Monies... :)

so it won't be the Argentina kit then.....

why not keep the yellow top from last season now that we don't have watford or norwich? could pair with either the black or white shorts.  

What do we need one for?

in case we play a team that wears white and purple...

im not sure who it is, might be Leicester, but their away kit it blue. Like the other day, Everton v Man City. Both probably got third kits on sale and they both played on home colours. If that's not a clash then why would anyone ever need a 3rd kit if blue and blue are acceptable.

Will we ever have a third kit again as striking, wonderful and as big a pisstake as the old Thunderbirds kit?

It was a horrendous kit at the time but with hindsight its grown on me and I think it'll always stay one of my favourite kits ever just for the comedy of it. We looked like *****. Legendary shirt.

It was a horrendous kit at the time but with hindsight its grown on me and I think it'll always stay one of my favourite kits ever just for the comedy of it. We looked like *****. Legendary shirt.

It was the best one ever for showing off my moobs and beer gut.

Archived