Under 21s & Academy 15/16

cheron85

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Make a virtual tour of Area 51, Groom Lake, Nevada aka the Academy

Can be annoying to hear so many good reports about it and not knowing what is there. This is an issue of belonging for some fans. There is no need to Alien ate some people just because the team crashed in the vicinity last year. We know that a new level of technology and development is going on there. Mel's plane has been seen flying in people from a place called Eibar under cover of darkness. Apparently lights are being seen in the sky, especially round pitch 51. What is really going on there? CIA and FBI men aka dcfcfans representatives have been seen coming and going. Have they told us everything?. 

Make a virtual tour of Area 51, Groom Lake, Nevada aka the Academy

Can be annoying to hear so many good reports about it and not knowing what is there. This is an issue of belonging for some fans. There is no need to Alien ate some people just because the team crashed in the vicinity last year. We know that a new level of technology and development is going on there. Mel's plane has been seen flying in people from a place called Eibar under cover of darkness. Apparently lights are being seen in the sky, especially round pitch 51. What is really going on there? CIA and FBI men aka dcfcfans representatives have been seen coming and going. Have they told us everything?. 

what do you want to know?

Derby County ‏@dcfcofficial  34m34 minutes ago

TEAM: #DCFCU21s starting XI vs @SouthamptonFC: Mitchell, Santos, Koblenz, Nemanjic, Lowe, Elsnik, Vernam, Calero, Bunjaku, Zanzala, McDonald

TEAM: #DCFCU21s substitutes vs @SouthamptonFC: Tuite, Hadaya, Jakobsen, Guediri, Bennett

Some new name there.

TEAM: #DCFCU21s starting XI vs @SouthamptonFC: Mitchell, Santos, Koblenz, Nemanjic, Lowe, Elsnik, Vernam, Calero, Bunjaku, Zanzala, McDonald

TEAM: #DCFCU21s substitutes vs @SouthamptonFC: Tuite, Hadaya, Jakobsen, Guediri, Bennett

Some new name there.

These 3 were spotted by me on Ashbourne Road at 4:23pm yesterday. #ITK

Some new name there.

What an attacking line up, 2-3-5 formation

Some new name there.

Yeh any info on who these guys are?

And what happened to the long promised German CB?!?!?!?!?

Elsnik seems to have been around for a while now... and suggestion of a contract yet?

What an attacking line up, 2-3-5 formation

You're right, that can't be correct surely? Zanzala and Vernam are both frontline strikers, Calero, McDonald and Santos wingers. Elsnik I can't be sure of but I know he's an attacking player. Bunjaku and Koblenz central midfielders... That just leaves Lowe as quite an attacking left back, and assuming Nemanjic is a defender (though we don't know that) then that leaves just two defenders.

What's happened here?

Have we just agreed with Southampton that they'll play a team of defenders and we'll play a team of attackers and just have all out attack versus all out defence? I can't make sense of that lineup whatsoever.

You're right, that can't be correct surely? Zanzala and Vernam are both frontline strikers, Calero, McDonald and Santos wingers. Elsnik I can't be sure of but I know he's an attacking player. Bunjaku and Koblenz central midfielders... That just leaves Lowe as quite an attacking left back, and assuming Nemanjic is a defender (though we don't know that) then that leaves just two defenders.

What's happened here?

Looks like Santos is playing right back, Koblenz at CB and Vernam CM 

Archived