Under 21s & Academy 15/16

cheron85

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they're going to play in a first team shirt one day, they have to learn to cope with being drubbed by Leicester away from home, because that's what it's like for the first team. Learning experience.

Not a great start for the new U21 coaching team.  Struggled at Belper last week, now hammered by Leics.  And this with the same group of lads that narrowly missed out on promotion to U21 Premier League 1 last season. Hopefully they'll get on top of things soon.

six non-regulars in that starting line up. No Roos, Hanson, Rawson, Thomas plus a couple of others.

I have just looked up Emmanuel Mbende. My advice would be:- 

Do not to mess with him

Do not even think about messing with him

Keep Mummy's phone number handy, you may need it

He is 1.96 m and looks stronger than any Derby player that I have seen. If he can play centre half, left and right and defensive midfield, sign him. He would not be afraid of Patrick Viera.

Derby are winkling out a new level of young European players. Google called Emmanuel a star of the future Timi Elsniik also has great reports about him..Long may it continue.

I have just looked up Emmanuel Mbende. My advice would be:- 

Do not to mess with him

Do not even think about messing with him

keep Mummy's phone number handy, you may need it

He is 1.96 m and looks stronger 

let us hope that he did not go back to Germany after the Leicester match with Lowen or the German centre back situation has gone pear shaped. Why were we playing the second best U21 team in the country and then Southampton. A bridge too far?

Archived