Derby County v Middlesbrough

Mafiabob

Tuesday 18th August 2015

745KO

Ipro stadium

Fill your boots lady and gents....

After a promising showing against Charlton... Can we turn over the Smoggies? Or will they go back happy up north in their horse and carts eating Parmos...

Regards the Mafia 

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same team we played today, hopefully will start where we left off today.

Would swap Russell for Weimann... Only change. Wouldn't be surprised if same team though

no change for me  -  keep same starting side as today  ,   Smoggies  will try to play fooyball  ,  sticking my neck on the line        3 - 0  to Derby  ,  as a vast percentage  see this fixture  as a tough one ,( me included ).   so a good win is in order of the day  , c.o.y.r  :thumbsup:

Will be on road to Raleigh during this,so will miss it on radio or stream. :(

But anyway,I expect this to be a tough game but with the things I have read from those who went today and other reports,sounds like we attacked well today and defensively were good as well.More of the same Tuesday and I am confident we can get the W.

COYR! :)

I'd be happy if we don't lose this. Boro were my team to beat before the season, they tore Bolton apart in about 20 minutes. Plus last season's games against them were horrific. I'd be chuffed if we win, but unfortunately I expect to lose.

Okay, on the back of the early success of the player ratings thread I have had an idea.

A survey where you pick the starting 11 based on a 4-3-3 formation. I have included players that have made appearances already, or are in my view senior sqaud mambers who are most likely to get picked.

Have a look and vote to see if you think this will work. Limited to 100 responses so please dont make joke votes.

I have just done this survey and was surprised at how limited the options actually are in midield with Hughes and Bryson out. Any more injuries and then it really will be a struggle I think.

Anyway have a go, let me know what you think and If I get enough responses I could perhaps do this for every game. Dont know if I will be able to keep a running checkon votes but the player ratings thread could give us a monthly "Best Team".

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5NY5BB6

Archived