Is clement up to the job

harwich ram

Ok so we've only played 2 games the only goal we've scored was by a defender i know we made 8 changes tonight but we still should be able to do the basics nobody tried clements been  a great number 2 but  is he up to the job as numbet 1 only time will tell 

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so we've only played 2 games the only goal we've scored was by a defender i know we made 8 changes tonight but we still should be able to do the basics nobody tried clements been  a great number 2 but  is he up to the job as numbet 1 only time will tell 

If only time will tell, why not ask the question in 6 months?

At last, time someone brought some humour into a miserable (for some) night.

Only time will tell I guess, it's way too early in his tenure to have doubts etc. 

We support him and the boys through good times and bad. 

Come on mate.

There was a lot of trying, just not doing.

Modern day football fans,are a joke,2 games in and we are asking questions like this,we have a good squad,a good coaching set up,and a good owner ship group,it will get better,45 games left,as fans lets get behind the team ,just as Mel and the rest of the owners have done,and it will bear fruit,no need to panic,the cream always rises to the top in the end.Far to early to start worrying just yet lol.

I don't know where Harwich is, but I have a friend who could probably put you in contact with the local marijuana dealer?

You need to chill out

Direct ferry link to Hook of Holland from there.

Yes. He is trialing our squad and systems and will likely have a very good idea of what is what now. You can be certain that he will drill defensive and goalkeeping mistakes out of us. Starting with the removal of Grant in goal. He has spoken of bringing in more personnel and I await to see who comes. One thing that annoys me is a team like us should be having 20+ attempts on goal and 10+ on target every game. Anything less is inexcusable. The same problem seems to exist. When the opposition has the ball 25 yards in front of our goal we all get squeaky bums and think they are either going to score or come very close to scoring. Where as when it is us, we all get the feeling that nothing will happen. That we probably won't even half a shot on target. Because that is exactly how it looks. 

Archived