Bolton tickets needed

adelaide-ram

Hi all,

My son's on holiday in the UK from Australia with his girlfriend and needs a couple of tickets for the Bolton game. He's planned his trip around attending all possible Rams matches, home and away! If anyone has 2 spare tickets, he would love to buy them.  Please contact him on xxxxxxx with any offers.

Cheers

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright mate. I just hid the phone number because you don't want to give that out on here fella. All sorts of wildlife could pick it up and, well,  you know.

So its best if anyone who wishes to help you either pm's you. Or they say so in this thread and then you can contact them or whatever. It'd be safer to drop an email address I guess. You just probably don't want a phone number on here,  chap. Not everyone is a decent human. 

Alright mate. I just hid the phone number because you don't want to give that out on here fella. All sorts of wildlife could pick it up and, well,  you know.

So its best if anyone who wishes to help you either pm's you. Or they say so in this thread and then you can contact them or whatever. It'd be safer to drop an email address I guess. You just probably don't want a phone number on here,  chap. Not everyone is a decent human. 

Yes, fair enough, thanks. I did feel uneasy about putting the number up in the first place.

If anyone has any spare tickets, please pm me and we'll take it from there.

Cheers:thumbsup:

Best bet would be to go in the home end and behave yourselves and make sure for the other games you buy tickets in plenty of time 

Yes, he would consider this. Still hoping for now though! Anyone with a couple spare and for sale, PM me.

Why not go in Bolton end? They don't sell out anyway lol.

Not a bad idea. 

I was in the home end at Bolton last season and it was fine. I could openly be a Derby fan, without being too disrespectful, and didn't get any grief. It wasn't the best game for them either, with the owd 'Gartside out, Freedman out' chants ringing around and season tickets being thrown about, plus the pitch invasions. 

I definitely say do it if there is no other way - tickets for the away end will be almost impossible to get hold of now. 

I have just been on to the derby county page and it still says add on the ticket section, I also needed two tickets and have managed to get some just now. 

that's lucky, they put out an article this afternoon saying all sold out at 3600. 

Archived