More transfers to come ?

WystonRam

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby County: Paul Clement's latest thoughts on his squad
 http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-Paul-Clement-s-latest-thoughts-squad/story-27493230-detail/story.html#ixzz3h6xYU4cv 

"We are pretty much there with the squad ," said Clement.

"We may do one more thing and it would more than likely be an attacking player if we look to do anything, but I'm not sure we will."

Last season our weakest area of the team most weeks was right back, we saw it, Mel saw it, big Sam saw it and if Clement watched his DVDs he will have seen it.

With the big money we are spending id be shocked, in fact mortified if we weren't looking to strengthen RB.

We were rumoured to be after Lowton from Villa and could have got him for a million, but he went to Burnley.

So I would hope we have someone better lined up, like Wisdom.

Prepare to be mortified then. 

There is plenty of media talk, not going to play for Swansea again, wants out, old club in Spain wants him but they have no money, needs somebody that will speak Spanish.......

So nothing about Derby being in for him then?

Just read an article from South Wales Evening Post and it says Michu is currently on 40k a week so I think we can rule him out :lol:

Steven Fletcher from Sunderland?

Look like he's off to Swansea..

So Rhodes. Michu.........

Blackburn won't sell Rhodes to Championship clubs as I read it. I think Michu could be going back to his old club in Spain.

Where has this Michu thing come from? I've seen a lot of people talking about him on here but haven't seen what paper/journalist has linked him to us

JW started it then it went off there.. No linked at all though.

Where has this Michu thing come from? I've seen a lot of people talking about him on here but haven't seen what paper/journalist has linked him to us

you must have seen it.....

Spanish striker Perez Michu is yet to join Derby County for pre-season training. 

29 year old Michu, who has recently been heavily linked with a move to the midlands club, did not attend this mornings training session at Moor Farm where the rest of the players were put through their paces. There was also no sign of striker Chris Martin, midfielder Will Hughes or central defender Jake Buxton, leading to further speculation regarding imminent transfer activity at the midlands club. New Rams coach Paul Clement was not asked to comment with regards to the missing players adding further fuel to the speculation. Spanish striker Michu is seen by some as a potential useful addition to the Rams squad but any potential no-show would be unlikely to be well received. Michu's absense could indicate that the Rams are yet to reach agreement with parent club Swansea. They may however be encouraged  by the comments attributed to Swans chairman Huw Jenkins, who is reported to have said:

"His future is pretty much in the balance, he's got one year left with us on a contract. My feeling is it'll be unlikely he'll be back working with us."

HITC

Archived