Dutch Paper Accuses Derby Fans Of 'Brawling'

SuperRams!!!

Complete garbage.

A bunch of local thugs, faces hidden behind red scarves, tried to rip down/steal the flags pinned up behind the goal. If they got a kicking, they got what they deserved. Bunch of idiot children.

They tried to steal our Flanges? Bloody good job B4 wasn't there.. all hell would have broke loose! 

bom_kungfupanda2.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cousin has said, that there's scrapping all the time that's why her fella has stopped going to matche. Problem is its not confined to matches he's a dj at big dance festivals and the different teams  factions turn up them to have a scrap, sounds like the Dutch need to sort their gAme out! 

I was at Groningen Aberdeen europa game last season.

Seems to be that the police only get involved once its kicked off and only separate the fans rather than start lifting people.

I didn't see what started it, I was behind the same goal but next to the other corner flag. 

Heard some shouting then the DLF chant, then the Dutch police moved all of us out from behind our goal. 

At that point our lads took the flags down from behind both goals and flag man put the big flag away.

ive mixed feelings about this, a lot of lads out on the ale and trouble still flares up very easily. I can imagine how the few Utrecht fans felt because we took over the ground (if you can call it a ground), our flags were everywhere, smoke bombs were going off before the game, etc.

i thought at the time we'd started it, so I was pretty annoyed, but even though we didn't start it, it was disappointing that all that DLF stuff came out again, we still can't go and have a few drinks and watch a match without all the aggro starting at the first sign of provocation.

Archived