Gaming

SaintRam

I love it... and I'm not a massive pc gamer just through my graphics card and me not being a fan without a controller...

I'm pretty decent as well to be fair... not like pro or anything but ok.

I hit Diamond 3 at my peak, I quit not long after, and that's still a ways off pro level.

I used to be stupidly good online at css and CACG and BFME games like that really. If you fancy a game add ISUCKSOWI and Ashz09 I'm in gold/plat depending on accounts :).

Upgrading to Windows 10 tonight so will be tomorrow would be good to play with fellow Derby fans.

That's pretty good. I play too often by myself to get anywhere near that. Elohell and all that.

You should consider Heroes of the Storm, similar pay structure to League, but a lot less anti-solo I find, more casual, less vile community. Not as much depth as League, but I enjoy it more personally. Plus I play it! 

I hit Diamond 3 at my peak, I quit not long after, and that's still a ways off pro level.

Nice a lot of my friends hit Diamond this season. I could if I put my mind to it but play with my mates quite a bit plus play accross 3 accounts.

I seem to go on tilt sometimes thoe which is my problem and give up trying to grow out of that thoe!

Nice a lot of my friends hit Diamond this season. I could if I put my mind to it but play with my mates quite a bit plus play accross 3 accounts.

I seem to go on tilt sometimes thoe which is my problem and give up trying to grow out of that thoe!

I haven't played ranked in what must be 3 years by now. I think it was season 2 or 3 I hit Diamond.

CS 1.5/1.6 & WoW were the games back in the day ;) 

Used to play LoL a few years back, really good free game. No I don't have the time for many games, and the PC is collecting dust! Looking forward to FM16, always comes out around my bday, a common present.

Anyone know any mobile games, that are reasonable?

If you played it now you'd be suprised I joined in Vi patch and it's changed so much now new UI new champs summoners rift totally different. It's the only game I played saying that I like my games spent over a years worth of gaming on WoW! Sad I know lol kinda played them all my life!

Got my work / missus/ children / gaming life all in balance now so can enjoy all 3.

I got to about level 45 on WoW, I used to just enjoy doing deadmines at about level 18... I'm soon to be moving to London for a year for work, Monday to Friday, so my balance at the moment is work/family. Do miss the days of nostalgia of playing a game of CS.

I played Balistic a few months back, free FPS through facebook, which is surprisingly good. There was another free RPG i played, but can't remember the name, was using the unity 3d engine, very impressed how far browser games have come along since runescape, although still a great game ;) 

CS 1.5/1.6 & WoW were the games back in the day ;) 

Used to play LoL a few years back, really good free game. No I don't have the time for many games, and the PC is collecting dust! Looking forward to FM16, always comes out around my bday, a common present.

Anyone know any mobile games, that are reasonable?

Depends what you're into. I quite like Hearthstone, Blizzards collectible card game, and that's a solid mobile game but it's just as expensive a hobby as a normal real life CCG. Fallout Shelter is good as well but only on iPhone.

If you played it now you'd be suprised I joined in Vi patch and it's changed so much now new UI new champs summoners rift totally different. It's the only game I played saying that I like my games spent over a years worth of gaming on WoW! Sad I know lol kinda played them all my life!

Got my work / missus/ children / gaming life all in balance now so can enjoy all 3.

I do still play it, one or two ARAMs a week. I know of all the changes I'm just bored with League to be honest, according to wasted on LoL.com I've played 1,000 hours and that's enough for me I think lol  

Depends what you're into. I quite like Hearthstone, Blizzards collectible card game, and that's a solid mobile game but it's just as expensive a hobby as a normal real life CCG. Fallout Shelter is good as well but only on iPhone.

Ah I had Heathstone on PC, was quite good - will look into it again. Shame about the Fallout Shelter, I'm now on android :( 

My current mobile game is Boggle..

Fallout Shelter is coming to Android at some point though.

Puzzle and Dragons, I cannot rate it highly enough.

I got an email from Blizzard the other day giving me 7 days free game time for WoW, might have to re-install it and have a play. Got to end-game in Cataclysm and was doing twice a week raids with my guild I was running but life got in the way shortly before MoP released although I did pick it up for some crazy cheap price direct from Blizz but only played an hour or so of that expansion.

Fallout Shelter is coming to Android at some point though.

Puzzle and Dragons, I cannot rate it highly enough.

I got an email from Blizzard the other day giving me 7 days free game time for WoW, might have to re-install it and have a play. Got to end-game in Cataclysm and was doing twice a week raids with my guild I was running but life got in the way shortly before MoP released although I did pick it up for some crazy cheap price direct from Blizz but only played an hour or so of that expansion.

You can play WoW entirely for free now if you play enough. Probably need to be at end game though, couple of my friends play it for free. You can buy subs with in-game currency.

Could anyone recommend a reasonably priced, decent spec'd laptop?

What's reasonably priced to you? People have different definitions. 

You can play WoW entirely for free now if you play enough. Probably need to be at end game though, couple of my friends play it for free. You can buy subs with in-game currency.

Yeah I know you can....now. Its the same as EVE's PLEX system. Fair bit of work though, was always a grind to get materials just for crafting that epic bit of gear to raise your iLVL to get into a raid or DPS via MrRobot