Dyche comments on Shackell transfer

Sam_DCFC_1994

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unfortunately those locations have oppressive regimes with myriad of jamming systems including fridge magnets, thus they remain deaf to the voice of truth ( and, can you believe it ? )  never heard Craig Rammage's dulcet tones  !

Craig Rammage has enough one liners which are a mixture of two different popular phrases to run his own comedy show.Very hilarious. He really deserves his own thread on here.

Can Radio Derby also reach other mythical locations like "Narnia", "Middle Earth" and "the nice area of Nottingham"?

Yes it can,I receive it here in Nottingham( in DAB too), and I live further away than the nice bit.

Can Radio Derby also reach other mythical locations like "Narnia", "Middle Earth" and "the nice area of Nottingham"?

Yes it can,I receive it here in Nottingham( in DAB too), and I live further away than the nice bit.

I get it in car and on DAB radio at home too. if you're struggling to find it in car, drive towards the sun (shining on Derby over the other side of the M1), and keep checking. Eventually those golden waves will come rolling in...or you'll be in Derby. Win win

I once switched on the radio over here in Spain (near Valencia so quite a way down) not long after getting here (nearly 18 years ago), and as the radio was tuned  into radio Derby I was amazed to hear match coverage even though it was very crackly and kept cutting out 

Possibly my favourite quote of the season so far:

"I don't speak about other people's players, I don't speak about other football clubs."

Really Sean?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33883593

Sean Dyche says Burnley will make more new signings

Burnley manager Sean Dyche has promised more new arrivals before the transfer window closes on September 1.

Jelle Vossen, Matthew Lowton and Tendayi Darikwa are among the players the Clarets have signed since their relegation from the Premier League.

"We are active, we will be bringing players in, so it's not a concern," Dyche, 44, told BBC Radio 5 Live.

"We don't have to - we will be doing. The latest is we're in the market to bring players in."

After opening the Championship season with a 1-1 draw at Leeds, Burnley lost to League One side Port Vale in the League Cup on Tuesday.

Following the 1-0 defeat, former Watford manager Dyche would not be drawn on speculation linking the Clarets with a bid forNottingham Forest midfielder Henri Lansbury, which came after Reds owner Fawaz Al Hasawi denied their offer had been accepted.

"I see it as we're looking for players we can bring into the football club," added Dyche.

"Everybody knows I do my business in the correct fashion as I see it.

"I don't speak about other people's players, I don't speak about other football clubs."

Possibly my favourite quote of the season so far:

Really Sean?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33883593

Sean Dyche says Burnley will make more new signings

Burnley manager Sean Dyche has promised more new arrivals before the transfer window closes on September 1.

Jelle Vossen, Matthew Lowton and Tendayi Darikwa are among the players the Clarets have signed since their relegation from the Premier League.

"We are active, we will be bringing players in, so it's not a concern," Dyche, 44, told BBC Radio 5 Live.

"We don't have to - we will be doing. The latest is we're in the market to bring players in."

After opening the Championship season with a 1-1 draw at Leeds, Burnley lost to League One side Port Vale in the League Cup on Tuesday.

Following the 1-0 defeat, former Watford manager Dyche would not be drawn on speculation linking the Clarets with a bid forNottingham Forest midfielder Henri Lansbury, which came after Reds owner Fawaz Al Hasawi denied their offer had been accepted.

"I see it as we're looking for players we can bring into the football club," added Dyche.

"Everybody knows I do my business in the correct fashion as I see it.

Just saw this and nearly spat me tea out. What a cretin.

• 11 months later...

Archived