Away Kit

Titus Ramble

Why not? We did last year, as well as the "classic kit" without the sponsor.

We're leaving it late I suppose. There's every chance they won't be tinkering around to add a second division teams third kit when there's glitches to be worrying about. I think last year was the first time we had 3 kits?

I'll be interested to see if the relegated teams get to keep their real stadiums.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's a really nice kit. Unsure if I'll buy one at all but if I do it'll be a real toss up for which one I buy. I use them more for playing sport than watching it, so I usually go for the away because it's easier to keep clean. But it's my favourite home shirt for years this year.

Also I think they got the wrong kit size for Georgie boy. It doesn't look a tight fitting shirt but George could probably do with a size or two bigger.

We're leaving it late I suppose. There's every chance they won't be tinkering around to add a second division teams third kit when there's glitches to be worrying about. I think last year was the first time we had 3 kits?

I'll be interested to see if the relegated teams get to keep their real stadiums.

We've has loads of third kits...

kits6%2007-08%20away%20yellow%20kit.jpg

New-Derby-County-Third-Kit-12-13.jpg

thirdkit4x3129-1040126_478x359.jpg

just to name 3.

Tell me this doesn't look better than that purple.

1.thumb.png.413f6f769902e6e41470e0905d85

It's alright but if that was the actual kit I think a lot of people would be saying there's not much to it and it's a bit plain. The novelty value of having a different colour for a team that wears black and white is a large part of the appeal of a Derby County away kit.

Black and white go with red a lot better than purple does though which is the main appeal of that picture.

I like it, no doubt I will be buying it for my son. Strangely he wanted the goal keeper top over the home shirt. I think the home felt a little thin and cheap, but looks good. Hope neither of them snag like last years kit did, that was shocking

Actually one of the best kits we've had in a long time. They got both home and away spot on this year IMO. Awesome.

And 3rd kits as well. Seen away kits few weeks ago and I like it!!! 

Yes. 

Is that the same source that said we would wear the new away kit at Grimsby? you let me down on that day Del, I could have cried when they ran out in that old banana kit. I had to stay offline for a day or two I was that upset

Archived