• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

worksop, worksop, gives us a song,

worksop, give us a song.....

where were you when we were ****!

where were you when we were ****

is it the same one?

I was here when we were trying to pick ourselves up at the end of every week and season! And now all these on here trying to bring us down again! Gah, don't know they're born. Bloody youths. 

I was here when we were trying to pick ourselves up at the end of every week and season! And now all these on here trying to bring us down again! Gah, don't know they're born. Bloody youths. 

If you'd told us you were coming that might've given us the chance to tidy the place up a bit.

Call ahead next time.

Jason Shackell to score 5 or more Sky Bet Championship 15/16 goals

50/1

I think that's crazy odds. He's not one known for scoring goals but there's always CBs knocking a few in each season out of nowhere. 

And you've gotta think, we'll be dominating teams most games, getting plenty of corners (scored from a couple in pre-season), and I think he'll be our main aerial threat from set pieces.

Might not come to anything but I'll definitely be having a bit on it at 50/1!

ince can certainly ping a corner in 

50/1

I think that's crazy odds. He's not one known for scoring goals but there's always CBs knocking a few in each season out of nowhere. 

And you've gotta think, we'll be dominating teams most games, getting plenty of corners (scored from a couple in pre-season), and I think he'll be our main aerial threat from set pieces.

I was about to rush to stick a tenner on at those odds but then I thought to check Wikipedia on his previous seasons...

He scored 2 goals for us when he was last here. 3 for Barnsley and 4 for Burnley in the entire 3 seasons he was there.

I was about to rush to stick a tenner on at those odds but then I thought to check Wikipedia on his previous seasons...

He scored 2 goals for us when he was last here. 3 for Barnsley and 4 for Burnley in the entire 3 seasons he was there.

That's why I put some back up to it. It is possible to score a few as a CB you know, he'll certainly be getting the chances. 

Anyway, it's worth it at those odds. 

My point is, you never know who's gonna pop up with a few goals each season. A defender might have barely scored in his career but pulls 5/6 out in a season for some reason. Word. 

Look at Christophe Berra's stats and that's all I have to say on the matter. 

It's alright saying it won't happen but if you bet on things that will happen then you don't win much money. 

It's 50/1. That gets me a grand if it happens. 

I'm not really looking to make 20p on sure things.

50/1

As Clem if he can take penalties. Printing money. 

Archived