Declaration of Intent

image: http://www.hullcitytigers.com/cms_images/tom-ince-trencin2-4-3116-1831712_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED

14:58 3rd July 2015

Tom Ince has joined Derby County for an undisclosed fee after the Rams triggered a release clause in the contract.

Ince, who enjoyed a successful loan spell at the iPro Stadium during the second half of last season, has signed a four-year deal after agreeing terms with Paul Clement’s side. 

The 23-year-old former England U21 international played in each of the Tigers’ four UEFA Europa League qualifiers after joining from Blackpool last summer, made seven Premier League appearances and scored in our Capital One Cup defeat at West Brom before being allowed to move out on loan.
Read more at http://www.hullcitytigers.com/news/article/ince-leaves-to-join-derby-county-2524171.aspx#Ivmz3weZs3jkRZdF.99

Now we're getting someplace!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shackell on monday, and the title race is over??     :)

No. There'd still be more chance of us not winning than winning the league. This is one of, if not the most difficult, competitive leagues in the world. Confidence is good, but overconfidence breeds disappointment, which in turn breeds scapegoating, then we lose stability.

We just whopped our dick on the table with a mighty slap.

The rest of the division is collectively looking at it's shoelaces, with its anus twitching like an epileptic in disco.

Whoop whoop. Bring the ****** on.

We just whopped our dick on the table with a mighty slap.

I've a picture in my mind's eye of what I imagine you to look like, with your trolleys round your ankles and your willy on the mahogany-effect occasional table.

Thanks for that! :o :D

I've a picture in my mind's eye of what I imagine you to look like, with your trolleys round your ankles and your willy on the mahogany-effect occasional table.

Thanks for that! :o :D

It's genuine mahogany wood.

And the table's real too. :cool:

No. There'd still be more chance of us not winning than winning the league. This is one of, if not the most difficult, competitive leagues in the world. Confidence is good, but overconfidence breeds disappointment, which in turn breeds scapegoating, then we lose stability.

you don't want to start breeding with goats.

its downhill all the way after that.

believe me.

Archived