Wardy signs for the Reds

Sam_DCFC_1994

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 years is actually hilarious.

Was actually dire last season and has no pace anymore. Can't even last 70minutes any more.

he will have his days and spells of form no doubt, but also likely to join Fat Boy on the treatment table for long periods too.

(Apologhe'll Apologies

Nah - he'll be sidelined for both games with dodgy hamstrings

p.s. whats going on with merging posts -i reply to one comnent and all too often it appears in someone else's bit. Been like this for about a week. Suppose its me?

is already a thread covering this - if so please remove)

Don't quite know how hes pulled that one off, 4 Year deal too!

Guaranteed to score past us aswell.

Opinions?

Nah - hell

He was a sick note during his time here, will always have a soft spot for him though. He definitely had the ability, heart on sleeve kind of player, went missing at times during games last season however. games at Wigan and Rotherham in particular.

Alot of derby fans resenting Ward on Social media. I'm not actually arsed hes gone!

p.s. whats going on with merging posts -i reply to one comnent and all too often it appears in someone else's bit. Been like this for about a week. Suppose its me?

Nah - hell

You're having a mare mate :lol:

4 years is actually hilarious.

Was actually dire last season and has no pace anymore. Can't even last 70minutes any more.

he will have his days and spells of form no doubt, but also likely to join Fat Boy on the treatment table for long periods too.

Dont think he was dire, carried us for the first portion of the season.

TobyWanKenobi

It makes a change for them to be signing players we no longer want, rather than the other way around.

Good luck to him. He's not a bad guy to have in the side, but an ******** when against you. Lets hope his old thigh has a bit of a twinge before the Derby/Forest games just so he misses them and I don't have to scream obscenities at him.

If anyone on social media is resenting this, they are all *****.

We Released him.

He has played here for many more years then he will ever play at Forest. So will always be a ram. it really doesnt matter anymore if players go between the two clubs. Get over it. dean saunders signed for Forest once when he needed a club. he still got a pretty good reception when he returned for bradford and in the mcminn and martin taylor testemonials. As he should do.

Nah - hell

having the same fun, we have ickle gizmos

Not bothered in the slightest because, bar two decent purple patches, he's been bang average for us.  A lot of fans are fond of him because he's got a bit of a nasty streak and he grafts.  Of course a lot of our fans are stupid as well...

Having looked on LTLF, roughly 2/3s of them are p155ed off he's taken them to the cleaners for 4 years.  Fawaz certainly knows how to play hard-ball with agents :lol:

Have been told that the contract length is to do with FFP.

Forest can only give a contract up to £10k so are giving longer contracts.

Make of that what you will

Makes sense if that's the reason. Doesn't make sense otherwise (unless you just accept that Fawaz is a nut case)

Thing with Wardy is that he works best when fired up – he loves a grudge match, and was always totally up for it against the red dogs.

I sincerely doubt that he’d be disrespectful enough of the Derby fans if/when he comes back here in a red shirt (he’ll most likely be injured and miss it!)

Had to take a look at LTLF's take on it. Generally they're unhappy with the signing. Which is fair enough. Read the following though, which brought out a chuckle:

"How do we get Mills so right then **** up with Ward so bad?"

:lol:

Thanks Wardy ,for awhile you were the first on the team sheet and probably one of our few assets .Shows how far we have come since those days . Four years good deal for JW not sure the dogs will get value with his injury record , they do seem to like sick notes over there.

Archived