Punsville Central by the Rams Punmeisters

Rampage

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best thread yet. I agree puns do just happen, And as a song writer, I appreciate great word play!

But What I don't like Is reading/hearing the same puns/jokes over and over.

If I wanted that, I'd just watch comedy on Dave.

There was an old woman from the Azores

whose sausage was  covered in sores

even the dogs in the street

wouldnt touch the green meat

that hung in festoons from her draws

there that should get this thread closed #freethepuns

Let's hope it does. Deletion required please.

After a shipwreck three guys were left in the water, an Englishman, a Greek and an Indian. A shark quickly devoured the Englisman and later that day did for the Greek. After two days the Indian thought that he had escaped the hungry fish and loudly shouted, "I am going to live". The shark heard this, swam up to him and said ,"Not really, it is just that I have to be very hungry before I go for an indian takeaway because I generally get ring burn afterwards. No offence intended.

After a similar shipwreck, an Englishman, an Italian and and a Chinese guy were left in the water. The shark did for the Englishman and then the chinese guy. Thirty  minutes later the shark started on the italian so the  Italian asked the shark why he had saved him till last and came back so quickly. The shark replied that he always felt hungry again about  half an hour after having a chinese take away. No offence intended.

After a shipwreck three guys were left in the water, an Englishman, a Greek and an Indian. A shark quickly devoured the Englisman and later that day did for the Greek. After two days the Indian thought that he had escaped the hungry fish and loudly shouted, "I am going to live". The shark heard this, swam up to him and said ,"Not really, it is just that I have to be very hungry before I go for an indian takeaway because I generally get ring burn afterwards. No offence intended.

After a similar shipwreck, an Englishman, an Italian and and a Chinese guy were left in the water. The shark did for the Englishman and then the chinese guy. Thirty  minutes later the shark started on the italian so the  Italian asked the shark why he had saved him till last and came back so quickly. The shark replied that he always felt hungry again about  half an hour after having a chinese take away. No offence intended.

After another shipwreck (it was a bad year for shipwrecks) ,an Englishman, a Chinese guy and an Italian were in the water. The shark ate the Italian on day one and the Chinese on day two. On the third day, the shark told the englishman that he was not going to be eaten because he found english take aways rather bland.

Archived