Calero, Hanson and Rawson promoted to the first team?

Ambitious

Naaa. Cant see Bennett emerging this year and being key for the first team.

Waay down the pecking order. You have to remember at the minute he's behind Weimman, Russell, Martin, Bent, Ince (if he signs) Dawkins, Lowe, and arguably Calero.

He will be key only if we have several strikers out at the same time.

He may well emerge in 2 years or so but not yet. Thought it would have happened already, because he started being included in the first team match day squads as young as 15. Technically not there and needs game time at a lower league club desperately.

Lowe? Never played anywhere but left back when I've watched the u21s. 

Not Calero either - Bennett featured more than him this season.

I don't see Dawkins as a wide player, played much better when in the middle of the park.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see Dawkins as a wide player, played much better when in the middle of the park.

Calero's training with the first team, Bennett with the U21s. Calero is definitely ahead of him going into the season, no question.

I was at Leeds away and was sure it was Lowe who came on upfront? Think im getting his name mixed up with another youth. You know, the one with corn rows. Spurned a good chance late on.

He's featured on the bench a fair bit.

Agree on Dawkins, don't think he is effective out wide anymore. Doesn't take risks, not daring enough on the ball. Probably why he is more suited to a CDM role. Play it safe, dont do anything daft on the ball kind of player, very good at keeping possession.

Nothing wrong with that although i wouldn't pick him over any of our current crop of CDMs.

Dawkins will hardly feature this season.

I was at Leeds away and was sure it was Lowe who came on upfront? Think im getting his name mixed up with another youth. You know, the one with corn rows. Spurned a good chance late on.

Kwame Thomas

Not 100% certain, but I believe I saw Callum Guy involved in today's training session. Pretty sure Kwame Thomas was involved as well so maybe Clement is giving the young lads the chance to impress him during pre season

Yes Guy is in there I think so as Max Lowe and Bennett. 

Yeah they've put a video up on Youtube now and Guy is there along with Lowe, Thomas and Hanson but I didn't see Calero or Rawson. Maybe they're just alternating between the u21s to see who's good enough to stay at senior level or maybe they just need a few extras to make up the numbers for a match :lol:

Yeah they've put a video up on Youtube now and Guy is there along with Lowe, Thomas and Hanson but I didn't see Calero or Rawson. Maybe they're just alternating between the u21s to see who's good enough to stay at senior level or maybe they just need a few extras to make up the numbers for a match :lol:

Maybe use 2/3 under 21 per day or some day in training? Who knows 

That wind though lol

Not 100% certain, but I believe I saw Callum Guy involved in today's training session. Pretty sure Kwame Thomas was involved as well so maybe Clement is giving the young lads the chance to impress him during pre season

For a second I thought you meant Callum Ball.  Palpitations. 

Archived