pre season training photos

simsdcfc

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Google it and sure it'll be there.

There's a picture of him in the motion of getting out of his car. Probably the only usable one as seconds later he collapsed as his legs gave way.

There's a picture of him in the motion of getting out of his car. Probably the only usable one as seconds later he collapsed as his legs gave way.

And there is one of him chatting to Paul Clement in the gym!

You guys seen the Vine's on Derby's twitter account of the players arriving?

Weimann carrying a box under his arm and Carson, "Tell me where to go" :lol:

I could be totally wrong, but Carson strikes me as another Bywater type character. 

I could be totally wrong, but Carson strikes me as another Bywater type character. 

I saw Bywater and a few of the lads at a services the day before Liverpool away in the prem. He was buying a mag.

I saw Bywater and a few of the lads at a services the day before Liverpool away in the prem. He was buying a mag.

You were stalking him then?

You were stalking him then?

Nah - I was with my parents ad my mate, only a kid and we were buying some snacks from the shop in there. Saw bywater earlier, was saying he was there, then he walked past us in the shop and grabbed a mag off the top shelf.

Nah - I was with my parents ad my mate, only a kid and we were buying some snacks from the shop in there. Saw bywater earlier, was saying he was there, then he walked past us in the shop and grabbed a mag off the top shelf.

Oh right ok.

Archived