pre season training photos

simsdcfc

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw someone comment about GT limping upon arrival? I thought he said he was fit and would've been fit for the play-offs?

He's not been limping from what I've seen. Don't know how fit he is, but he's not in pain any more. Unless he's done his leg in while moving furniture at home or something.

Saw someone comment about GT limping upon arrival? I thought he said he was fit and would've been fit for the play-offs?

Not limping at all.

Looking at a few photos uploading on Twitter you can see a couple squad numbers. Lee Grant has number 1. Whether that hints at who starts the season or not I have no idea.

Don't think squad numbers are registered yet, so at the moment they'll be the same as last year + filling. I doubt he'll lose the number to be honest though.

Looks like he's at Moor Farm

I saw that on RamsPlayer.

Still, I imagine that he'll be heading out after this week (maybe halfway through next week) for the competition. It's certainly not ideal for him as he is far from a first team regular anyway.

The pre-season matches would have been a perfect opportunity for him, especially the Grimsby one as it's the first one to make an impression, but it looks like he won't be there.

Archived