pre season training photos

simsdcfc

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Say that in your interview for the role of physiotherapist at Forest, and you've got the job.

I doubt it mate. I went for a job there the other week but I couldn't read the number plate of the car 4 miles in front so they failed me on the grounds of poor eyesight.

I know that we have brought in double sessions and in between they are told to go home and sleep. They have also made the gym smaller (extended the canteen) as Clement doesn't believe in the players doing heavy weights. So basically what ever Madrid did we are doing the same.

so i guess real madrid were never going to sign darren moore.......

Well it's mostly just chatter about how the fitness team go about doing their job. I said it was "quite" interesting, it's not interesting enough for me to watch it again and report on it :lol:

just post your account details and we won't trouble you to do a report :-)

Interview with Thorne on Rams Player

Says Pre-Seasons been refreshing for the players, usually first week of pre-season at most teams is just running about, but they've hardly done anything without the ball.

Implies Clement's playstyle will be very different to McClaren "it'll take all of pre-season to adjust"

Only Part one of the interview - no idea how many parts there are.

"We're all looking forward to pulling on the shirt this Saturday"

Interview with Thorne on Rams Player

Says Pre-Seasons been refreshing for the players, usually first week of pre-season at most teams is just running about, but they've hardly done anything without the ball.

Implies Clement's playstyle will be very different to McClaren "it'll take all of pre-season to adjust"

Only Part one of the interview - no idea how many parts there are.

"We're all looking forward to pulling on the shirt this Saturday"

Guess they like away kits/3rd kits then... :wub:

Archived