Support the Book

ronnieronalde

Hi All (Daveo I'll understand if you move this!)

I'm looking for some support again, I'm wondering if those who expressed an interest in the book would maybe help my crowdfunding project?

I know it's a bit (a lot) cheeky, but you all know I'm doing it for charity and I've hit a a patch where I just cant afford to pay the costs associated with publishing.

Donations will be accepted from Monday of next week and any support will be really gratefully received.

I'll also fully understand if you aren't comfortable doing it.

If you can, jump over to the pubslush link, become a fan and then donate/support from Monday.

*For those who go for the t-shirt or print option there is a cracking picture of the 5-0 drubbing of Forest that isn't available online.

Thanks again

Ronnie

https://pubslush.com/project/2233

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hopefully @Daveo or @Duracell will pin this at the top somewhere so I can find it when I get paid.

Bookmark the thread

(of course, if Daveo then moves it, that will just make me look a prat, so no change there)

I think we've got it covered. 

I didn't expect such reckless punnery from you eddie, perhaps I misread you at first. Just goes to show that you should never judge a....

...person before you get to know them properly...

Ok Ronnie made a contribution and become a fan, however it says it won't take payment until £2000 is raised ? Are you aware of that, I thought it would take the payment irrespective of how much has been raised ! Good luck bud

Thanks Loweman, I noticed you'd done it early this morning, nice and keen :-)

It's their policy i'm afraid, unless I raise the full "minimum" amount they don't take the donations and the campaign fails.

It's still early doors of course but so far it looks as if I may need to revisit with only two donations and just 5 fans the target looks a long way off.

I appreciate your support Phil ;-)

I will donate when I get my next paycheck.

Hi Cisse, there are 3 people who I don't want or expect to donate and that's you and LadyRam for the huge help and support you gave me, I wouldn't have carried on without you and LR making me feel it was a worthy project. Also Daveo cos he's been good enough to let me use the forum for promotion.

All 3 of you will be getting a copy for free and it will be sent through with great pleasure.

Archived