Rampage's Fantasy £20 Million to spend on the Team

Rampage

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

13,333,333 bottles of delicious iPro Sport all natural isotonic sports drink.

Anon, you have 505 likes from 620 posts -  a ratio of something very high. I nominate you for the next Academy visit as a highly popular but rather mysterious.fellow.

Anon, you have 505 likes from 620 posts -  a ratio of something very high. I nominate you for the next Academy visit as a highly popular but rather mysterious.fellow.

I just pray Daveo never checks the IP addresses. Approximately 1/5 of the accounts on here are mine. Anon just happens to be the one I boost to massage my ego.

Gutted.  Could still make a cool £3. 

Go for it. However, keep away from the tall, old hippy. He doesn't like people looking at the Bent Bargains when he's sniffing around. He's very territorial with his discounted goods.

Rickie Lambert -£4.5m

Tom Ince -£4.5m 

Andre Wisdom -£2.5m 

Jason Shackell -£2.5m 

Liam Bridcutt -£2m 

David Marshall -£3m 

You're overpaying a bit for Lambert and Wisdom in my opinion. Lambert went for £4m and he's not worth more now than he was then is he? I'd say about £2m and they'd let him go. I wouldn't pay any more than that for him personally anyway, he's hilariously overrated. Wisdom didn't have the best time at WBA did he? £1.5m I'd say.

You're overpaying a bit for Lambert and Wisdom in my opinion. Lambert went for £4m and he's not worth more now than he was then is he? I'd say about £2m and they'd let him go. I wouldn't pay any more than that for him personally anyway, he's hilariously overrated. Wisdom didn't have the best time at WBA did he? £1.5m I'd say.

Wisdom has not long signed a new long term deal. I doubt he'd go that cheap.

Archived