who is going portsmouth

B4ev6is

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't fret, @i-Ram's house will look like a Syrian refugee camp come the end of season promotion party!

Shouldn't your poster details read "Forum Lite"?  

You and @boycie would be more than welcome at the celebrations, but I hear Mel is holding a Cheese and Wine party that night too, so I won't hold my breath you will turn up.  What's worse is I will probably have to read for two weeks after how Mel likes Wensleydale with Wafer Thins, but is not so fond of Red Leicester, and how big his ******* wine cellar is.

Shouldn't your poster details read "Forum Lite"?  

You and @boycie would be more than welcome at the celebrations, but I hear Mel is holding a Cheese and Wine party that night too, so I won't hold my breath you will turn up.  What's worse is I will probably have to read for two weeks after how Mel likes Wensleydale with Wafer Thins, but is not so fond of Red Leicester, and how big his ******* wine cellar is.

Don't you worry, I'll be there, assuming my wife and kid have been released unharmed by then!

I'm afraid I can't promise that.

In that case, can we have Stilton? 

Maybe that fancy 3 striped cheese from Morrisons too! 

Oh, go easy on the salad too, I can't be that polite twice a year.

Is it too much to hope that's just the quickest way to the ground from your house?

Its the most direct route to and from, involving the maximum number of pubs. You might need to hold my hand in some of them, but that is only to save you from unwanted attention.

I am still going even through I have work the next day and I dont think I got any holiday left.

a long way to go to boo Keogh 

• 2 weeks later...

Portsmouth Vs Derby County

Wednesday 12th August 2015
Kick-Off 7:45pm

Capital One Cup First Round

Ticket Prices

£10 Adults
£8 Senior Citizens (61+)
£5 17-22s
£2 Under 17s 

Tickets Go Sale

Away Members – Monday 6th July

Season Ticket Holders – Friday 10th July

General Sale – Friday 17th July

Allocation

An initial allocation of 1,465 tickets has been made available for Rams fans

Read more at http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/ticket-details-confirmed-for-derbys-capital-one-cup-trip-to-portsmouth-2525457.aspx#QgcfOHiaA8LkLCoA.99

I have just been got my portsmonth tickets and roadrider. So I can not wait now so bring it on.

Didn't they changed the company now?

Not right by the ground b4. Away end is the Milton Road end (east) so head east from the ground and find the nearest you can. 10 min walk from memory, but the name escapes me sorry:(

Good Companion pub is 5minutes way ish?

Archived